Monday, November 7, 2011
A new dress for Spring - Happy Homemade Vol 1 (Dress C)
Happy Homemade vol 1 which has recently been translated into English (still not brave enough to try these books in Japanese...). I made a few alterations: I cut out the size 8 but ended up taking in an extra 5cm at the sides, tapering into the arms and did binding instead of facing at the neck so that the contrast fabric (a vintage sheet that I just love) could be seen. It's an easy pattern - only two main pattern pieces so it was quite quick to put together. I especially like the large box pleat that comes off the front and the pockets of course!